I'm Bachelor in Design with Digital specialization and Games Development. Father of Beatriz (5 years) and Henrique (5 months), one of my hobbies is to create board games with her, by using 3D Printer and recyclable materials.
I’ve been acting as CTO and Partner at Abrace uma Causa (Fundraising Web App for NGOs) working on product development and team management of more than 20 resources. Former LatAm Technical Program Manager at Twitter focused on technology innovation. I‘ve been responsible for the relationship with Senior-level executives to uncover and create a pipeline of strategic opportunities that ultimately influence and drive revenue. Besides that, I'm in training to be Google Platform Solutions Instructor at ARKi1.
I have 20 years of industry experience, working with research and development of technology innovations, always seeking to use them to propose and produce relevant projects focused on brand, business, product experience and consumer behaviour. One of my main goals is generate and capture data to develop strategies for BI and data management.
I've been working with electronics embedded systems, platforms and devices, in partnership with the creative and media team to give them the opportunity to think in the most different ideas, by doing technical management of multi-disciplinary developers and data professionals. Apart of that, I created a methodology and platform to manage data at SapientAg2.
I've passed through agencies and production companies in Brazil and abroad, such as: Twitter, Wunderman, Grafikonstruct, Grey, Tarantula, SapientAg2, Mediaweb, Mixer, and StrawberryFrog, where I had the opportunity to develop projects and products for brands and clients, such as: Ambev, BTG, J&J, Apple, Microsoft, P&G, ABI, Vale, Telefonica, Vivo, Ford, Toyota, Bradesco, Land Rover, Harley Davidson, P&G, Bosch, Tam, Cisco, Danone, Nestle, Habibs, Catho, Nokia, Samsung, Redbull, Puma and others.
- Data Science and B.I. knowledge
- Research new technologies
- Creative Technologist Direction and Team Coordination
- Microcontroller Programming and Electronics knowledge
- IT Governance, COBIT
- Mobile Development and Architecture - Java, Objective C, C# and Air
- Knowledge about data, backend languages and structure – Octave, R, PHP, C# and C++
- Knowledge about Project Management, creation and conceptualization
- Dynamic to creatively direct HCI and IA teams
- Motion Graphics and Design, Film Edition & Direction
- Photography Treatment, Typographic Skills, Color Theory
- Asynchronous load