I'm Bachelor in Design with Digital specialisation and Games Development. Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineering. I'm Father of Beatriz (6 years) and Henrique (9 months), one of my hobbies is create board games with her, by using 3D Printer and recyclable materials.
I’d been acting as CTO and Partner at Abrace uma Causa (Fundraising Web App for NGOs) working on product development and team management of more than 20 resources. Former LatAm Technical Program Manager at Twitter focused on technology innovation. I was responsible for the relationship with Senior-level executives to uncover and create a pipeline of strategic opportunities to improve and drive revenue.
I have 20 years of industry experience, working with research and development of technology innovations, always seeking to use them to propose and produce relevant projects focused on brand, business, product experience and consumer behaviour. One of my main goals is generate and capture data to develop strategies for BI and data management.
I've been working with electronics embedded systems, platforms and devices, in partnership with the data, creative and media teams to give them the opportunity to think in the most different ideas, by doing technical management of multi-disciplinary developers and data professionals. Apart of that, I created a methodology and platform to manage data at SapientAg2.
I've passed through agencies and production companies in Brazil and abroad, such as: Twitter, Wunderman, Grafikonstruct, Grey, Tarantula, SapientAg2, Mediaweb, Mixer, and StrawberryFrog, where I had the opportunity to develop projects and products for brands and clients, such as: Ambev, BTG, J&J, Apple, Microsoft, P&G, ABI, Vale, Telefonica, Vivo, Ford, Toyota, Bradesco, Land Rover, Harley Davidson, P&G, Bosch, Tam, Cisco, Danone, Nestle, Habibs, Catho, Nokia, Samsung, Redbull, Puma and others.
- Product Management
- Data Engineering, Science and B.I.
- Research new technologies
- Creative Technologist Direction and Team Coordination
- Micro-controller Programming and Electronics knowledge
- IT Governance, COBIT
- Mobile Development and Architecture - Java, Objective C, C# and Air
- Data, backend languages and structure – Octave, R, PHP, C#, C++, SQL and Python
- Project Management, creation and conceptualisation
- Dynamic to creatively direct HCI and IA teams
- Motion Graphics and Design, Film Edition & Direction
- Photography Treatment, Typographic Skills, Color Theory
- Asynchronous load