Technical Program Manager for Latam at Twitter focused on technology innovation in the Twitter ecosystem, I'm Bachelor in Design with specialization in Design Digital and Games Development.
I have 17 years of industry experience, working with research and development of technology innovations, always seeking to use them to propose and produce relevant projects focused on unique brand and product experience. One of the main goals is to generate and capture data to develop strategies for BI and data management.
I've been working with electronics embedded systems, platforms and devices, in partnership with the creative and media team to give them the opportunity to think in the most different ideas, doing technical management of a multi-disciplinary team of developers and data professionals. Apart of this I've been creating a methodology and platform to manage data.
I've passed through agencies and production companies in Brazil and abroad, such as: Wunderman, Grafikonstruct, Grey, Tarantula, Ag2Nurun, Mediaweb, Mixer, and StrawberryFrog, where I had the opportunity to develop projects and products for brands and clients, such as: Microsoft, Vale, Telefonica, Vivo, Ford, Toyota, Bradesco, Land Rover, Harley Davidson, P&G, Bosch, Tam, Cisco, Danone, Nestle, Habibs, Catho, Nokia, Samsung, Redbull and Puma.
- Asynchronous load
- Data Science and B.I. knowledge
- Research new technologies
- Creative Technologist Direction and Team Coordination
- Microcontroller Programming and Electronics knowledge
- IT Governance, COBIT
- Mobile Development and Architecture - Java, Objective C, C# and Air
- Knowledge about data, backend languages and structure – Octave, R, PHP, C# and C++
- Knowledge about Project Management, creation and conceptualization
- Dynamic to creatively direct HCI and IA teams
- Motion Graphics and Design, Film Edition & Direction
- Photography Treatment, Typographic Skills, Color Theory
- Asynchronous load